I was looking back at my old blog posts, looking for a way; a glimpse into how I was sneaking time away to write/share/process/dream... and I stumbled on my thankful series from two years ago. I know it’s not November but I do feel like I have so much to be thankful for. SO MUCH.
I don’t always have time to pull out my laptop and put together expansive blog posts right now without a sitter or sneaking away while DJ isn’t working, but if I have time to scroll, add 25 things to my Zara cart that I won’t actually purchase, and browse Pinterest for home inspiration, then I’ve got time to write a list of things I’m currently grateful for. So, here’s a few:
1. our marriage. I feel really grateful to be 3.5 years deep after vows (6.5 years total) and still in love with my partner even after several moves and two babies.
2. MY GIRLS. honestly, they are my world.
3. Our new house !!!
4. The fact that we are homeowners (totally deserves two spots).
5. Health insurance.
6. Coffee and oat milk.
7. Our faith and our church and the community we are beginning to find there.
8. Trader Joe’s and pumpkin / apple season!
9. FRIENDS. quality friends. Grateful for those in my court.
10. The new screen time / social media time limit on iPhones.
What are you grateful for right now? Big or small, I encourage you to take just 5 minutes to write down 10 things that in this moment you would say thanks for. It’s a good feeling and good practice to get into, even before the holidays ;)