Today I'm thankful for:
- days at home with my baby
- nannying (bringing home an income, while keeping Nora with me)
- a new (second) job! starting at the first of the new year <3
- family who helps us, constantly
- brand partnerships... being blessed with things I could not afford otherwise
- Starbucks iced coffee
- our daily morning walks
- twinkle lights
- Thanksgiving next week
- my 24th birthday next week (that I keep forgetting about because it's on Thanksgiving this year...)
- Nourish gathering tonight!
- Nora's naptimes
- the moments after hubby gets home from work
- my dear friend Katie and our conversations and friendship. so many of this week's blessings are because of her being in my life!
- God's plan, grace, and provision
Very full, very thankful heart this week. Lot's to be grateful for.
What are you thankful for?